We own and operate the following TLD-DNS domains and any websites utilizing these domains:
Refraining from Certain Activities
Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
Violating the Privacy of Others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of the United States of America or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content);
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by us; and
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of our sites that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by us;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on our computer systems;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
- such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
- such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
- you report any vulnerabilities to below-average developers (or fix it yourself); and
- you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.
We reserve the right to exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to the above terms.
You are responsible for safeguarding your own password and should never disclose it to any third party.
Terms of Service last updated: 9/13/2021