Who are we?
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our APIs, apps, or visit our website?
We log and timestamp all IP addresses that contact our computer system. Any additional data sent to our computer system may also be saved.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information when you visit or enter information on our website, apps or APIs.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you use our apps, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To form ACLs (Access Control Lists) to prevent malicious users from contacting our computer systems.
How do we protect your information?
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- All public user accounts and passwords are secured using: Argon 2.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use “cookies / client side storage”?
We also utilize HTML5 Web Storage API’s to store settings and personal identifiers on your local browser. These settings and identifiers are used to keep track of sessions and authentication on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How does our site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
We do not honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not sell, or trade to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do transfer anonymous information to third-party vendors that create and compile generalized user behavior reports.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google data disclosure
We use Google’s OpenID Single Sign On system to authenticate Google account users with the following services:
iSketch.app collects the following information from Google when a user uses Google’s single sign on.
- Google Account Email: For account recovery purposes. This data is not shared with any public users.
- Your email will not be publicly displayed or available to anyone other than iSketch.app administrators.
- Administrators can use your email to verify you in the event you become locked out of your iSketch.app account.
- We will not send un-solicited emails to your email provided by Google’s single sign on.
- Your Google Account Email will be synchronized at login (if you use Google’s single sign on).
- Google Account Photo: Used as an avatar photo once the iSketch.app account is generated.
- This photo will publicly displayed.
- You can opt out of using your Google Account Photo as your iSketch.app avatar in the user settings menu.
- A low resolution copy of this photo will be saved to the iSketch.app database.
- Your Google Account Photo will be synchronized at login (if you use Google’s single sign on and if you opt into this feature).
- Google Subject Identifier: Used to link your iSketch.app profile to your Google profile.
- This data is not publicly displayed or available.
- This data is saved to the iSketch.app database and linked to your iSketch.app profile.
- At login, iSketch.app will use the identifier provided by Google to look up your iSketch.app account and sign you in.
All other data provided by Google’s single sign on API will be discarded / ignored.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
– See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Last Edited on 10/10/2021